Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farahnaz J Lukban
Dr. Farahnaz J Lukban, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lukban is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Lukban has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Farahnaz J Lukban has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Farahnaz J Lukban has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Farahnaz J Lukban has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Lukban is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Farahnaz J Lukban accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvantage Care Physicians, 2832 Linden Blvd, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Farahnaz J Lukban in this video.
Dr. Farahnaz J Lukban is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.