Dr. Faramarz Alav Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Faramarz Alav?

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

DEFINETELY not a medical doctor!!! if your looking for diet seems he will pay more attention! definetely not a doctor i would recommend

Not caring at all

This Dr. Has a weight clinic in his office and its to bad that he cares for his weight program pt. more then his patients who need medical treatment. What happened to Dr oath all he cares about is $$$$$$$ for medical weight products.

My Doctor Visit

I am not much at writing thank you notes but I think my recent visit with Dr. Alav deserves one. A few words to describe my visit are: saisfying, pleasing, educational, instructive, keeps you informed and reliable. Thank you doctor!

Dr & Staff Kind and Caring, Quick to help.

I have been a patient for over a year now and have had nothing but great care. I've had no problem getting an appointment when I needed it & within reason when it was not an urgent matter. He has been very compassionate and seemed like he was genuinely there to help. He was quick but thorough and did NOT rush nor make me feel like I had to. Office staff was polite.

DR. IS VERY HUMBLE AND CARING

My experience was great the first time I had the visit with the doctor. He is very professional and such a humble person, he made me feel very comfortable. Also the staff is friendly and courteous.

One of the good Doctors

A relief to be able to find someone that understood my needs. Been to several doctors and this was the only one that not only diagnosed me correctly. How do I know this, saw immediate changes.Thanks Docto r

I received a postcard on my car so I called for an appointment. The staffer gave me an appointment that fit my schedule plus I received a $40 coupon discount. I was impressed with the care given to me by the doctor. I have heard there are doctors that truly care and I have found a good one. Now I am telling my family and co-workers about Dr. Alav.

One great doctor

I highly recommend this doctor, he is very professional and almost immediately found the root to my problem. A good doctor is hard to find these days and I found the needle in the haystack. This issue that I have is not easy to talk about and he made me feel relax and comfortable through my visit

Great medical team!

my wife and i have been seeing doctor Alav for a while now and will go nowhere else :)

Highly Recommend

Very interested in my well being. Felt like I was the only patient he was seeing that day. Very thorough in his assessment of my condition and treatment options. Very complete treatment received. Cannot say enough nice things. Thanks!!

good doctor

I have recommended this doctor to family and friends and will continue to do so

I have referred several staff members for weight loss to Dr. Alav and I have received very favorable responses in regards to his office, staff and Dr. Alav.Prior to being accepted for weight loss they were thoroughly examined and they have done exceptionally well with their weight loss.

Dr. Faramarz Alav is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.