Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Faramarz H Ghazi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Faramarz H Ghazi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Faramarz H Ghazi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
I went to the ER because I had a pop in my ear and I found out that I had a busted ear drum. Was told to follow up with him and when I went to my appointment he came in and crammed a Q-tip in my ear. When I jerked it away and from the pain that he just started in my ear I started crying he told me to quit being a cry baby. I ended up back in the ER and on more meds. The ER told me that he had rebusted my ear drum........... I refuse to go to this monster again.........
totally incompetent and rude. could not even read a lab report. when i was in his office my blood sugar was 474. the learned doctor suggested that i would drink water.... also he prescribed an amoxicillin to me for a post nasal drip. as a result i had blood and mucus coming out of my rectum. i thought i had a colon cancer, until i found out that the "doctor" should not have prescribed this antibiotic to me since i am also taking aspirin every day. this info was in my chart, but maybe the doctor cannot read? when i got into his office he asked me why r u here? and i said: well, i have several issues. he started to yell at me: i don't have time to hear all of your problems. pick one or two subjects. probably this is acceptable in iran, but so is circumsizing women.
Dr. Faramarz H Ghazi accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsFaramarz H Ghazi Md, 120 N Montgomery Ave, Inverness, FL
Dr. Faramarz H Ghazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inverness, FL.