The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Faran Bokhari has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Dr. Faran Bokhari has the following 4 expertise
- Penetrating Wounds
- Abdominal Injuries
- Gunshot Wounds
Showing 3 of 3
We rushed to Stroger from Los Angeles when we received that awful 1 a.m. call from Cook County Hospital and learned our son had been shot. Before we got on the plane that morning, his friend texted us to say he was fine. Out of surgery and talking. More than six hour surgery. The Kid is lucky - and lucky to have been cared for by Dr. Bokhari and the fantastic and caring trauma team. Dear Chicago, Please get better. Be nice to each other. Turn in the guns.
25 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJohn H Stroger Jr Hospital, 1969 W Ogden Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Faran Bokhari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.