Dr. Fardad Forouzanpour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fardad Forouzanpour?

My BBL and Breast Agumentation

Let me start by saying i was recommended to Dr Forouzanpour back in 2004 when i was interested in a breast augmentations. And I’m so glad i was. I’m am 100% satisfied with my breast augmentation, they are so natural looking that people can’t tell I’ve had them done. Fast forward to 2017 i was interested in a Brazilian Butt Lift and i came to him again, cause i trusted him. And once again I’m satisfied with my results. I had gained weight and wanted to get my body contoured and looking great. I have to say his surgical touch is amazing as someone who is always skeptical about surgery, and of course like anyone else just wants to strive for perfection. But what i like about him is that he strives for that as well, but not just that but also for naturalness. He doesn’t want you to be a Barbie like most woman in Hollywood, but just a better version of you. I don’t think i will ever go to any other doctor for work. He is stuck with me from now on. I have recommended several friends to him and also like me, they are very happy with their results. He is so kind and listen to your wants and and needs, and so easy to talk to, his staff is amazing and professional, Selena and Dina are great! Even the anesthesiologist is great! So thank you so much Dr Forouzanpour for everything.

Traumatized & abused after trusting a surgeon

I had surgery by Dr. Forouzanpour that was botched & when I went to speak with him about it he was narcissistic & denying his wrong doing. To start he had "students" in the room that I never agreed to being in the room nor was there any paperwork acknowledging their presence. He had a otolaryngologist in the operating room which wasn't documented either. Since then I have had numerous issues with my ears, sinuses, & throat. I regret going under anesthesia under his supervision. Implanting chips.

Breast Augmentation from a 32A to 38C

Let me start by telling you it was so hard to chose a doctor for my surgery. I scheduled a few consultations with different doctors but none of them gave me the confidence I wanted to feel. I called Dr. Fardad Forouzanpour since he was recommended by a few friends. I have nothing but good things to say about his office. His receptionist is great, she was always very friendly made me feel comfortable. Dr. Fardad was very friendly made good recommendations and was always so funny. The day of my surgery his whole staff was very comforting. I requested to be told when I was going to fall asleep since I was very scared, I don't remember much before I feel asleep but when I woke up they made me feel so special. They let me know that before I fell asleep we where talking about my son they even remembered his name (most people pay attention but don't remember names and they did). Well back to my surgery the doctors recommendations where great and of course I listened to him. The medications they gave me where very helpful my Doctor called me at home the day after my surgery to make sure I was ok and he continued to follow-up with me at home and with my scheduled visits. I am now almost one month post op. and I feel great. I'm still sore but other than that my breast look great. Friends tell me they look very good and natural. I went from 32A to a 38C, big difference. I love it and don't look fake at all. The whole team at Dr. Fardad's office is amazing and if I needed anything else done in the future or need to recommend a doctor he is the one and only that comes to mind. If I had to go back and chose to have breast augmentation I would do it and not hesitate to chose Dr Fardad.

Foreign material

I was supposed to be injected with my own fat but instead injected me with foreign material. FRAUD!

Not very patient or attentive . He could have done a better job at helping me reach my desired goal but instead it was like " get her in get her out" . The results were mediocre.

I loved how easy it was to schedule a consultation and how easy it was to book my surgery. Dr. Fardad really understands what you want. I love my Boobs! He did an awesome job!

Exceptional Service

Best Cosmetic Surgeon and Non-Surgical Procedure Doctor I've ever been to

Dr. Forouzanpour has done numerous procedures on me over the past few years including a tummy tuck, mini face lift and botox injections. The entire experience I have had at his facility have exceeded all of my expectations, I am incredibly happy with every result and I recommend him to everyone including my celebrity friends. I trust him and his staff 100% and I will continue to go to him for all of my cosmetic needs ~ people think I am 33 and I'll actually be 50 next year! I owe it all to Dr. Forouzanpour, Dena and Selena!

really trust him

I came to Dr Fardad with a botched, scarred up implant job from another plastic surgeon . Not only did he fix the encapsulated implants, he hid the scares and made the shape of them so pretty, just beautiful. I didn't expect that, didn't expect the high quality of after care either. I'm an artist and pretty OCD about my body, can honestly say he made them as close to perfect as possible. Really happy with his work

Deform

Two years ago, I went to him to get my implants and to get fat injected to my buttocks, bad choice left me with horrible scars and and ended with an infection on my buttocks, that I had to go to the hospital .. Please stay away !!!! I should of read reviews... He never bothered to ever call me... I'm very depressed , my husband is a big support or else I don't know what I would of done to myself..

so much better tha I expected

I came to Dr. Forouzanpour w/ encapsulated implants (from another Dr.). He not only replaced them for an affordable price but did an AMAZING job of repairing the scars left by other Dr. He is an artist and truly caring. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a doctor they can trust will take the extra time to have as beautiful outcome as possible.

Dr. Fardad Forouzanpour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.