Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fareed Fareed
Dr. Fareed Fareed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackettstown, NJ, with another office in New York, NY. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Fareed is affiliated with Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, HealthAlliance Hospital Broadway Campus and Bellevue Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Fareed Fareed has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Fareed was attentive as soon as he walked into the room - he listened to all of my complaints - specifically I had abdominal pains that two doctors I had seen before him could not diagnose and dismissed as indigestion. He made the right diagnosis and I feel so much better. Its nice to see better quality doctors at kingston hospital with the right credentials: a Harvard College graduate and trained at Columbia University Hospital.
I went to the Kingston Emergency Room with a sore throat. The ER staff was kind and professional and put me in a room right away Dr Fareed made me wait more than 90 minutes before he came in, took a look, and told me that I had a virus and gave me vicodin. He did not listen when I told him that I had pus coming from my tonsils and told him that I have had many strep throat infections in the past.I went to my doctor the next day, who did the right thing and did a strep test, which came out positive, and gave me antibiotics. I think that Dr Fareed needs to learn how to listen to his patients. It is too bad that you do not get to choose your doctor when you go to the ER, beause I would not choose Dr Fareed.
Dr. Fareed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bellevue Hospital Center
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
13 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Fareed Fareed accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fareed Fareed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackettstown, NJ.