Dr. Fareed Z Kadum Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fareed Z Kadum?

My favorite physician

I trust him. He is kind honest and cares about me. He has been my physician since 1994, performed my hysterectomy and continues to provide outstanding care to me.

Ce Martinez

I like Dr. Kadum because he is to the point and does not waste time diagnosing me with all the things "I could" have. When I do have a female problem, he has always addressed and treated me correctly and without delay. I love his new office and new office staff at Georgia Highlands OB/ GYN in Cartersville, GA. I was also thrilled to see Jean Day and Hope there also.

i felt violated

went to him for my annual pap smear he basically rammed the metal speculum into my female parts and then said that everything looked fine...i honestly felt completely violated and cried in the car all the way home

horrible!!!!!!

dr kadum ended up delivering my baby because my docter and midwives from camden obgyn were not able to be there out of my bad luck. first my epidural was put in wrong so i felt everything..so they had to redo it.20 min after i got the new one he came in said i was ready to push. i was not having any complications at all and he decided to use a vaccum without explaining what he was doing. at the time i did not know what it was.because he used the vaccum and pulled out my after birth, they had to give me a special shot to stop the bleeding and caused me to have high blood pressure and my baby girl ended up swollowing the fluid from her lungs at birth.he was rude, did not care and did not at all make me feel comfortable. i would not trust him with my childs life at birth. he acted like he was late for a dinner date and wanted to rush things. i had her out within 10 min of me pushing..honestly it happened so fast i couldnt catch a breath in to understand what was happening...

the lil blonde older nurse that is kadums right arm woman NP, (cheryl? im not sure) she isnt much better, she was very rude and talkd down to me like she was my mother. even tho i look 20 - im almost 28! she talkd and scolded me like i was a child for wanting to have my husband present for delivery evn tho i am term! i went to fornt desk to cancel rest of my appts, bc i had intent to get another dr, since he was so rude and unwilling to help. and the lady there wqs also rude, an "office manager" came out &said she would "help" me. she called the hospital across the street (camden) and they said (on speakerphone) that it wasnt them (like she claimed) that was y i couldn't b induced, bc it solely based on the drs "discretion" this dr has a god complex. this isnt the only problem ive had there. there is a "4d sonogram" offfered that we paid 150$ for they miscommunicated te time to me,. i showed up 30 min late, the 4d sonogram tech is inthe office alone (fri office is losed) filing her nails talking about i missed my appt i paid 150 $ and waited 4 we4ks for. then, get this, said, i can get anohter appt til im 38wks. ok well the babys head would b so far down in my pelvic bone after 35 that 3d songram is nearly impossible. i had to at the last minute make an appt an hour away just to have one done. at least at A Storks View they rolled out red carpet (as they should for that amount of money!) they never even called my phone to let me know i was missing my appt. i was 5min down the road!!! the one dr kang there said he couldnt induce to unite/bond father w mother and baby during borth right before a deployment he said hed do it at 39 weeks, but only w amniocentesis. the other dr kadum told me at 35 weeks. he would walk me across street persojnally to hospital and start pitocin (which i really normally wouldnt even try 2b induced-except for im a navy wife, new in town, my husband is deploying before my due date and i am term.) which then 3 weeks later at the 38week appt he retracted that he even said that! do yourself a favor. do not see this dr, especially if you are a navywife. he is not accommodating. breezes in and out. staff is rude. long waits, ect ect. ntm the 4d sonogram. go to jacksonville for that as well. there is also supposedly a woman who had a hysterectomy and had her intesdtines nicked by this guy and sadly passed away from the hysterectomy.