Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fareedah Z Goodwin-Capers
Dr. Fareedah Z Goodwin-Capers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, OH, with other offices in Warren, OH and Warren, OH . She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Goodwin-Capers is affiliated with St Joseph Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Fareedah Z Goodwin-Capers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. Goodwin-Capers is an amazing doctor, her staff leaves much to desire. Promptness and Courteous is certainly below average and improvement is much needed since the front staff is a major representation of each doctor. I had an appointment today, I waited for over 45 mins. The staff never apologized or tried to understand the concerns at hand. The treatment I received was quite the opposite, she became very defensive and indirectly blamed me for canceling previous appointments. This is not the first encounter I've experienced with this particular associate. I believe she is a reliable employee seeing as how she is always there but her people skills are horrific. Dr. Goodwin-Capers, please reevaluate your staff as it has a poor reflection on your hard work and care for your patience. Thank you.
I have never had any issues with Dr Goodwin herself. She always treated me with kindness and concern. However, her staff is RUDE and worthless. It is extremely hard to get an appointment and definitely not worth it for the way you are treated by her staff. I hoped when she moved to Mercy Health she would get a new staff but unfortunately she has the same rude front end as usual.
Dr. Goodwin-Capers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Fareedah Z Goodwin-Capers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fareedah Z Goodwin-Capers in this video.
Dr. Fareedah Z Goodwin-Capers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, OH.