Dr. Fareedah Goodwin-Capers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fareedah Goodwin-Capers?

Best Dr I have ever been to

Posted on July 7th, 2017

After reading some of the comments I'm was wondering if there was another Dr Goodwin, because my Dr Goodwin is fantastic,staff is friendly and helpful.she is very attentive, answers any and all my questions.i would highly recommend her.

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Everytime you call to get appointment you are referred to urgent care, I am unable to get my meds on time due to staff.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Dr. Goodwin-Capers is an amazing doctor, her staff leaves much to desire. Promptness and Courteous is certainly below average and improvement is much needed since the front staff is a major representation of each doctor. I had an appointment today, I waited for over 45 mins. The staff never apologized or tried to understand the concerns at hand. The treatment I received was quite the opposite, she became very defensive and indirectly blamed me for canceling previous appointments. This is not the first encounter I've experienced with this particular associate. I believe she is a reliable employee seeing as how she is always there but her people skills are horrific. Dr. Goodwin-Capers, please reevaluate your staff as it has a poor reflection on your hard work and care for your patience. Thank you.

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Don't bother going here, they are only concerned with your insurance $$$

Rude Staff

Posted on January 29th, 2016

I have never had any issues with Dr Goodwin herself. She always treated me with kindness and concern. However, her staff is RUDE and worthless. It is extremely hard to get an appointment and definitely not worth it for the way you are treated by her staff. I hoped when she moved to Mercy Health she would get a new staff but unfortunately she has the same rude front end as usual.

Staff is so rude and unprofessional

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Dr. Goodwin is OK, but not good enough to put up with her staff. Dr. Goodwin's staff is absolutely the most unprofessional and insanely rude staff I have ever come across in my life. Nothing but attitude and confrontation. If you're sick, don't expect to get in any time soon. Just go to urgent care because that's where they will tell you to go anyway. I once had a bladder infection and the staff at the front desk gave me an appointment for two weeks from the time I called....How generous of them. Followed by the comment "well, you're just going to have to go to urgent care then." Also, it shows that Dr. Goodwin accepts walk ins as well as new patients. Really? They can't even seem to see the patients they already have. SO happy with my decision to switch.

Staff rude do not do there job.

Posted on November 21st, 2015

I like the Dr she is great. Too bad I cannot say that about some of her staff. Are down right rude! they do no follow up to any Dr that you requested , and the pt is left in limbo when the do not call we find out they never did.. Dr you are great and we like you, but for some of them they never follow up on anything. You deserve better and so do we.

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Staff is unprofessional and at times confrontational and confused.

good docypr

Posted on April 5th, 2015

Love Dr Goodwin. She listens

Professional and Compassionate

Posted on June 13th, 2013

I was very distraught when my doctor moved to another area but having Dr. Goodwin Capers has been a blessing. She is very professional and and compassionate and her staff is friendly. Her knowledge of my personal information is outstanding as she will always consider other conditions I have mentioned in the past when treating any current issue. She also utilizes current technology when prescribing medication and treatment. I thank God for my doctor.

Don't waste your time

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Hands down the WORST doctor I have ever seen. I had to wait forever to see her and then when I did finally get in to see her she did NOTHING. She didn't even ask me the most basic questions. I believe she spent a total of 3 minutes with me.

Dr. Goodwin's Staff are Unprofessional

Posted on November 1st, 2010

The staff at Dr.Goodwin's office are incredibly unprofessional. Dr.Goodwin is dismissive and seldom offers any sympathy for the patient. If you are sick and need an appointment expect to be scheduled at least a week from the time you called. Patient information is not kept current so also expect billing issues if you change insurance carriers.