Have you seen Dr. James F Kayvanfar?

The best of the best!!

Dr. Kayvanfar gave me my life back!! After struggling for 3 years, and going from doctor to doctor for answers my neurologist sent me to Dr. Kayvanfar. He was extremely thorough, compassionate, but most of all KNOWLEDGEABLE!! I had a total hip replacement and for the first time in 3 years I am in no pain and can walk again. The office staff is wonderful and extremely efficient and my experience with all of them was extremely positive. When my 82year old mother needed a surgeon I recommended Dr. Kayvanfar. He truly is a life saver.

Dr. Kayvanfar is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. I have be his patient numerous times and I find him to be very knowledgeable and aware of procedures to be used to improve the situation. He has done surgery on both wrists and recommended therapy for my legs. I would recommend him very highly as an orthopedic surgeon. He plays soccer with his kids and is a very nice person too.

Did not check my vitals. Did not look at what my problem was. Did not ask me questions about my problems

Avoid this Doctor at all cost. He lacks basic skills.

the only spinal surgeon i would ever go to see.

Dr Kavanfar is a most outstanding doctor. He is a great diagnostician. I had a hip replacement and healed amazingly. when you are in the office you listen to people who state how fabulous this doctor.

It's all about making big bucks! Unnecessary appointments, surgeries and medication.

Daughters Fractured Arm

This doctor was very knowledgable when it came to my daughters condition. I read some of the other comments and just didn't see or wasn't treated the way the others say. I don't agree with the doctors overall two stars. He is a three star doctor. My opinion.We were in his office 5 times. All five times we waited less then 10 minutes each time. The only negative I would say about the office, is the lack o experience in the staff. According to one of the staff members, there is a fast turn over rate.

excellent doctor!

Can't figure out your rating system, but I can tell you he's a wonderful surgeon. He did a cervical flexion on me and fixed a 24-year-old problem. My boss (hand surgeon) used to work with him and said he was the one doctor he'd recommend for the surgery I needed. He has a great bedside manner and was very good at keeping my post-op pain at a minimum. He's a real nice guy too!

Dr. James F Kayvanfar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newhall, CA.