Dr. Farhad Parivar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farhad Parivar?

Dishonest doctor. Made mistake durinng surgery & tried to cover it up.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Few years back, he he performed BPH procedure on me. Instead, he injured my bladder and hid it from me for good few months, all that despite my repeated plea for his help. (his claim? "I have no idea why you prostate is not healing. Give it more time"). Second opinion from his own boss in same department proved useless. Disgusted, I asked 3rd opinion from a doctor from another Kaiser facilities, who told me the truth, my bladder had 20mm diameter injury. The unattended injury caused irreparable damage resulting with sever case of incontinence. On his profile, he claimed to have been a consultant to state medical agency. One phone call which I made to that agency, proved his false claim. He later removed that claim from his website after he was confronted with the facts. I was not upset with the injury. Mistake do happen. Rather not being forthcoming with patients and tryi to cover it, was the main crux.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Excellent physician provided exceptional care

Posted on October 14th, 2016