Dr. Farhad Rafizadeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farhad Rafizadeh?

Facelift: Dr. Rafizadeh is a miracle worker

Posted on December 5th, 2017

Dr. Rafizadeh is an artist, a perfectionist and a miracle worker. I recently traveled all the way from Tennessee to Morristown N.J. to get a facelift from him. A well-preserved 65, I still felt dismayed by the tired, jowly look on my face I caught in the mirror everywhere—in the mornings, at the gym, the hairdresser, in front of my students, at conferences. I trusted that he would make me look better and had no fears about the surgery. Dr. Rafizadeh’s comforting, gracious manner and gentle sense of humor make his patients feel reassured, special and pampered. But I was truly amazed by the results—at 65, I could easily pass for 55, even 45. (And indeed, on the night flight back to TN, the male steward called me “miss” ??!!) Best of all, I feel happy with the way I look, and that radiant, confident feeling stays with me in the mornings, at the gym, in front of my students, out-to-dinner and in all spheres of my life. What Dr. Rafizadeh offers is priceless.

I had an amazing experience!!

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Dr. Rafizadeh is wonderful! I had a consultation with Dr. R in 2016 and finally took the plunge 5 weeks ago and had a neck & lower facelift. I could not be happier! He is an extremely skilled surgeon, he listened and answered any and all questions I had prior to and after the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Rafizadeh to anyone.

Truly an outstanding surgeon + equally caring, attentive -- just an exceptional talent

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Dr. Rafizadeh as a person was a delight to work with; he explained what needed to be done for the best results regarding a face and a brow lift, and there was no pressure to proceed after the consultation. I am particularly blessed because the outcome of the 2 procedures, combined into 1 surgical event, resulted in an outcome that surpassed all of my expectations. I believe that about 12 years was "shaved" off of my chronological age and that I now look, the way I have always felt, which is young and vibrant. Female age 68.

Lip lift

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Wonderful!! Procedure was done in his office in under an hour. Local anesthetic and I drove myself home after.Very youthful and it took 10 years off my real age.I would highly recommend him

Best Plastic Surgeon in NJ!!

Posted on December 13th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Rafizadeh by a co-worker who had facial skin cancer removed by him. The work was so beautifully done that I knew he had to be great. I have had a mid- and lower-facelift as well as upper and lower eyelid surgeries and am extremely pleased with the results. Not only is Dr. R one of the most patient, kind and personable surgeons (and so is his staff) but his skill is unmatched. He is truly an artist! I didn't want to look "done" and his work leaves a very natural look. My surgery was done on an outpatient basis and the post-surgical bruising/swelling was minimal. I was able to go out in public within a week and 3 weeks later, was almost 100% healed. I would highly recommend Dr. R! You won't be sorry!

Posted on November 26th, 2016

Terrible experience!! Very EXPENSIVE

Posted on July 20th, 2016

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Rafizadeh. He is a professional in very sense of the word. His work on my face and brow lift are amazing and I would recommend him very highly as a skilled and caring surgeon. His staff is very helpful, friendly and courteous.

Upper eye lid lift

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Well I just had my eye lid lift less than 6 hours ago. Here I am posting a review! Yes, it's a little foggy and Dr. R. Would probably reprimand me but I feel no pain. I think I am in love! My surgery was delayed by more than 2 hours but it was worth the wait simply for the true compassion I felt from Dr, R. after the suryery and during. I will repost after several weeks. Maybe even show results.

Breast augmentation and lift

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

What an incredible experience. From first consultation to all post op appointments. Dr Rafizadeh is an amazing surgeon. He exceeded my expectations. I couldn't have imagined selecting another Dr. He is experience and confident and his work represents that. He selected the perfect implant for my figure. I let him make that decision and am so glad I did. Recovery was a breeze. Minimal pain and no bruising. He is kind and patient and answers all questions no matter how many I had. His staff is amazing!!! Kelli is incredible.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

I had a consultation with Dr Rafizadeh about Thermitight. He was honest and said the results would not be what I was hoping for. He suggested a necklift. I am seriously considering it. He and his staff were very gracious. I really felt very comfortable with him.

Posted on July 29th, 2014

Dr. Rafizadeh did my reconstruction after a double mastectomy. From our first consultation through two surgeries, I always felt comfortable and knew I was in good hands. He kept me well informed throughout the process and I always felt that his goal was to provide the best care possible. I couldn't be happier with the way I look now and I would highly recommend Dr. Rafizadeh to anyone.

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

I was diagnosed with breast cancer a year ago. I met Dr. Rafizadeh after completing chemotherapy and I had opted to have a double mastectomy in lieu of radiation. There are no words to describe how happy I am today. My breasts are infinitely more attractive today than they were prior to my cancer diagnoses and the scaring as well as the recovery time was minimal. The total experience was so positive that I opted further for an abdominoplasty. I cannot stop smiling every time I look at myself in the mirror or think about my journey last year. What a blessing to have met him!