Dr. Farhad Tarki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farhad Tarki?

DR Tarki

Posted on June 1st, 2017

The reviews posted are unfair because he was in a group practice so I personally think his ratinsg are exaggerated based on other office personnel, receptionist, down to the new graduates from nursing school. In his private practice where he basically controls his practice. I was very impressed the first time I met him. I was recommended to him and never once looked to find another Doctor. I was so disappointed when I moved back to Plano and found he moved. I ve been so disappointed in the place Ive been going too. I was 7 minutes late at my new Dr. because of a car accident. When I arrived the front desk said wait they will most likely see me. An hour waiting kid you not receptionist said I had to reschedule.. I was upset but I needed my blood pressure medicine. Then last week someone called from their office and said it was time for my annual check up and proceeded to make an appointment for that afternoon or the next morning very pushy is saying it lightly. I told her I would call next her next week. Well my quest was on I started. looking for Dr. Tarki. I FOUND HIM...... I am so happy. He knows his trade. He is mild manner and HE LISTENS to you. He saved my life when I had super high blood pressure and a couple of mini strokes. TIA mini strokes. Even made his rounds around midnight to see me. I am very glad I found him again. DR TARKI was my primary physcian for almost 9 years. I am proud to say he is now my PCP once again. Try him you will not be sorry...... In fact when I found him I made an appointment for the next day. I called my daughter and told her I found him and she called and we made her an appt. also. PLEASE dont base the Dr on office personnel. Try him you will not be sorry..

Wast of money and time!!!

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

did not listen to what I had to say about my medical history and condition. just like a robot! and thats after waiting a good 1.5 hours.

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Does not understand no good doctor. Long wait!!!

Posted on February 14th, 2017