Have you seen Dr. Farhan Fadoo?

One of the best doctors ever!

He was at Tracy Family Practice but now he is at San Joaquin General Hospital primary medicine clinic - my husband and I have been his patients at both places, for a total of about 5-6 years now.I have heart and lung problems among other conditions, and Dr Fadoo has helped me through everything, I've had 4 major surgeries in less than 4 years, and Dr Fadoo was kept up to date by my thoracic surgeon (another excellent caring doctor) and has taken good care of me, even answering questions I had forgotten to ask my specialists about, or concerns about my conditions - he explains everything and always reassures me.

Not very helpful

He didnt tell me anything about what was wrong with me that I didnt already find on the internet. Felt like he just wanted my money more than anything.

Didnt listen

Earlier this year concerns with my physical health. After searching different Doctor's reviews for hours I found good reviews ,that were wrong, for Dr. Fadoo. I was very wrong to beleive them. He tried to be very quick durring the visit and didnt listen. He told me nothing that I didnt already know and then tried to give Trazadone like he thought that would be the answer for anything. He did not want to help me. I would NOT suggest him to anyone else.

Respect

It took me a while to find a doctor who actually listen to what I was complaining about and take action. I have respect for Dr. Fadoo because he did just that. I am glad I found him.

Dr. Farhan Fadoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near French Camp, CA.

Dr. Farhan Fadoo Is this you?