I wouldn't go anywhere else

It all started with the flu that eventually turned into an extremely painful infection in both of my eyes. I could hardly open them and couldn’t sleep because of the amount of pain I was in. I had heard of Dr. Irshad and knew he came highly recommended. I reached out to him to see how quickly he could see me. Understanding the amount of pain I was in, his office went out of their way to find a spot for me the very next day. Dr. Irshad made time in his busy schedule to see me, showing compassion and care for my well-being throughout the entire process. He gave me his cell phone number and checked in on me throughout the next few days, making sure that the infection was progressing the way he thought it should be with the medication he had prescribed. I can’t say enough great things about Dr. Irshad and his team. When it comes to your eyes, you really want to feel like you can trust the people taking care of you. Dr. Irshad is one of those people. Austin is lucky to have him!

My pterygiums are gone thanks to Dr. Irshad

I had severe sun damage, resulting in pterygiums (corneal growths) in both eyes, which caused pain and vision issues. I visited an ophthalmologist, and because I already had Lasik surgery on my eyes, he who referred me to Dr. Irshad because of my elevated risk. Dr. Irshad was so professional and kind, he explained the details and what to expect. The surgery itself was quick and easy, and I knew to expect some discomfort for the next week. Light sensitivity was my biggest issue, but some dryness and itching was also experienced. Each eye improved by the end of a week, and by two weeks, I knew I had made the right decision. The whites of my eyes are clean and clear and look so much more healthy without the growths that once clouded them. I did my research and found that Dr. Irshad is highly experienced, and I felt completely comfortable with his skill and expertise. He was extremely accommodating in scheduling as my insurance was going to change and I needed to have all of the procedures done prior to my final date. I highly recommend Dr. Irshad and his entire office for any eye issues you might have. They are amazing!

Friendly, professional, and a very skilled surgeon

Spent time with reviewing my diagnosis, surgery, and post op management. Very down to earth.

Dr. Farhan Irshad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.