Dr. Farhan M Khan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Farhan M Khan?

My husband, who suffers from dementia, is a patient of Dr. Khan's. He had first met Dr. Khan when he (Dr. Khan) was a resident at a hospital in Flint. As my husband's caretaker I have the highest confidence and respect for Dr. Khan. He is patient, does not rush through an appointment. Takes the time to speak with me and answer any of my questions fully without being condescending. My husband, who was in the medical field, although not an MD, respected Dr. Khan's ability enough to have him as his personal physician. I recommend without reservation Dr. Khan to anyone who is looking for an excellent physician.

I have been seeing Dr. Khan for approximately 16 years. He is an excellent doctor, with exceptional bedside manner and professionalism. I have severe chronic asthma and I'm still here because he is a great doctor.

This is a great doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Khan for 10 years now. He is a very good listener and explains everything in everday language. He is patient and not a pill pusher. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a doctor .