- 8 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 13 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Farhang Raaii has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
8 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Farhang Raaii accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, 4201 Saint Antoine St, Detroit, MI
Dr. Farhang Raaii is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.