Dr. Farhat N Kokan Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Farhat N Kokan?

unprofessional and uncomapassionate

Doctor came in slumped unprofessionally in the chair and started to argue with my daughter before even listening to my daughter. She acted in a unprofessional and uncompassionate manor. She made my daughter cry during the appointment and did not even acknowledge that she was upset. She just wanted her agenda of costly test and setting it up so that she can see my daughter again. She did not answer any of my questions. She refused to discuss the negative results that prove her agenda wrong, but instead accused me of not bringing my daughter to a doctor in years and insisting on treating her so she would come back even though the results were negative. She treated my daughter for something we did not even come to see her about and ignored why we came and seen her in the first place. It is obvious that she did not read the medical history of my daughter before she came in or she would have realized that she sees our family doctor yearly and a neurologist yearly. Her medical health is over seen by other people then herself and we came in with hopes of relief for a specific medical problem that she ignored and refused to acknowledge. I would not see her again if my life depended on it.

Type 2 Diabetes