Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farhood Farjah
Dr. Farhood Farjah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Farjah has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Farhood Farjah has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Farhood Farjah has the following 7 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Lung Cancer
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Farhood Farjah is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I am very pleased to be in the care of Dr. Farjah. Dr. Farjah explained everything to me so that my family and I could understand what was wrong and what needed to be done. He did not rush me into anything but made certain all things were in place and that we fully understood the choice that I made.. He took care of me and my well being is most important to him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Farhood Farjah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Washington Medical Center, 1959 NE Pacific St, Seattle, WA
Dr. Farhood Farjah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.