Dr. Fariba Gharai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fariba Gharai?

Posted on May 26th, 2017

The VERY BEST doctor I have EVER had in my 60+ years on earth. She is brilliant, extremely competent, compassionate and caring, dedicated, with every fiber of her body, to the patient and to perfection of cardiac-bypass surgery, and immensely successful. One could not find a more perfect doctor!!!

Posted on June 8th, 2016

She saved my life. I couldn't have asked for a nicer more competent Dr. She was amazing. I truly loved her

Great Care

Posted on December 6th, 2015

Just can't say enough good things. A minor procedure (she does mostly major stuff) gets treated like it is important.

great doctor patient focus

Posted on October 30th, 2015

great doctor patient focus

The BEST Doctor anywhere

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Dr. Gharai knows everything about thoracic and heart surgery. She made a triple bypass a very easy surgery for me. She is so very caring and takes so much time with you explaining everything she will do. She actually makes you relaxed because you know she is the very best at what she does. Thank you more than you know Dr. Gharai we miss you😥

Great

Posted on October 18th, 2015

Passionate, competant Doc who really actually cares

A caring do doctor and knows her stuff

Posted on May 21st, 2011

I went to Dr Gharai because my left Carotid artery was closed up at around 80 to 85 percent. My right side is completely closed off and nothing more can be done after the last surgery I had done by a different surgeon which I did not want to go back to. Having this left side Carotid taken care of is a very critical surgery to have done. I went to her office and she explained the procedure to me in detail on how she was going to do it from beginning to end. After meeting with her and talking with her and the knowledge that she has, I knew I had the right surgeon to do the surgery.

Fariba Gharai exceptional care

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Gharai performed surgery on my left carotid artery this past February. An exceptional surgeon with an outstanding bedside manner. She was able to put me and my wife at ease before and after surgery. she will be my 1st choice for any future surery I may need.

a Wonderful Doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Good expanationWonderful outcomeGood follow upShe seems to really care

Truly superb physician

Posted on October 2nd, 2010

Dr. Gharai should be named among the best doctors in America. EVerything about her is superb: great bedside manners, spending time with family, explaining the situation to us, and great surgical outcome. She has the best pre and post operative care possible. I was extremely pleased by her care of me for my heart valve surgery. Thank you Dr. Gharai

Caring is what counts

Posted on August 10th, 2010

It is scary to go to the doctor especially when surgery is involved. Fariba is easy to talk to and spends time with the family to explain what she is going to do and why. Coming out of the operating room she looked a little worn but still looked to explain what happened and what it means. A person to trust your parents with.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2010

My father was diagnosed with NSC lung cancer. While my father lives in Florida, I live in California. Dr. Gharai was extremely communicative about my fathers upcoming surgery and my overall experience with her and her staff has been one of the best amongst the physicians I have come in contact with. My dad hasn't had surgery yet, but we are confident that Dr. Gharai is the right person to do the job. Thanks as well to her office staff, especially Jennifer.