Dr. Fariborz Ashtyani Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Fariborz Ashtyani?

The office staff was friendly and Dr. Ashtyani took the time to explain my condition to me, including me with my care which made me feel extremely comfortable. I highly recommend this MD.

Liars and thieves

I urge all potential patients to steer as far away from Dr. Fariborz Ashtyani as is possible. He is a money-grubber and a cheat. I went to the doctor with a concern about sleep apnea. Four weeks later I am undiagnosed and several hundred dollars in the hole. Dr. Ashtyani's racket goes like this: You go for a consultation and pay your copay; Dr. Ashtyani shows up late, orders unnecessary tests--falsifying your sleepiness report if necessary--, and charges your insurance $600. He brings you into the office as often as possible in order to wring every last penny from you, all the while beating around the bush and supplying unhelpful, potentially misleading information about your actual medical needs. I went to pick up a device for a sleep home test--and his office charged me another copay just for walking in the door. Hackensack Sleep & Pulmonary is a den of thieves. I beg you, don't make the mistake I did: Do your research about this scheming, thieving practice; stay far, far away from Dr. Fariborz Ashtyani.

Dr. Ashtyani saved my friend. He is very busy, but when we needed him the most he always gave us his time. I am always very nice to the office staff and they have always treated me the same.

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND MONEY, FIND A DR WITH COMPASSION THAT RESPECTS HIS PATIENTS AND KNOW'S HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM. DR ASHTYANI IS NOT IT! HE IS RUDE , CONDESCENDING AND DISRESPECTFUL TO SAY THE LEAST !

Irresponsible & Unethical Practice

Dr. F. Ashtyani runs a poor practice. All the practice cares about is making money. They made wrong recommendations for me that injured me. I am chronically physically ill, and my wish is that the medical board revokes his membership. The staff is as awful as him. Please go elsewhere!

I have been waiting nearly two months for my equipment to begin treating my problem. I have called and emailed the office numerous times and get the same story every time, "the person that checked you out is no longer here but we will look into it and call you back". No one has ever called me back . I am considering notifying my insurance carrier that this doctor should be charged with insurance fraud as i have gone through a few office visits and mask fitting and very expensive sleep study and yet they refuse to provide treatment for my sleep apnea. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TREATMENT FOR YOU SLEEP DISORDER - GO ELSEWHERE!

EXCELLENT

Dr. Ashtyani does not like to spend too much time explaining or answering questions. Poor bedside manners. Office staff is rude and disrespectful. Wait time is unreal. Will not go back to this doctor again.

An excellent Physician

Dr F. Ashytani spends a lot of time discussing my condition and the ways to moderate my breathing problems. He has been my physician for eight years and has cared for me by keeping me as healthy as possible through the use of good science and sound judgement.I highly recommend Dr. F. Ashytani to all.

Dr. Ashtyani is especially good with sleep issues, he uses the sleep lab wisely, and really tries to pinpoint the problems. He also knows when to stop a patient from worrying too much, and how to dismiss a false alarm. A great sleep disorder diagnostician!

Dr. Fariborz Ashtyani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.