Dr. Fariborz Nazari-Adli Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Fariborz Nazari-Adli?

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

The wait time is unacceptable. 5 hours or more...... I guess they think if they have to be there all day we the patience might as well be there all day to....... Dr is nice nurses are ok the receptionist, well I guess she's alright. They really need to work on the wait time. #laughingstock

not sure if returning

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

This doctor is a very good physician, he has a really good medical assistant whom does the x-rays she was real pleasant, one of the nurses was really inappropriate with what she talks about in the rooms, but other than that the other staff was great

Worst doctors office in baytown.

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Horrible overall experience every time. Over 3 hour wait every time. Staff talking on cell phone with friends while giving you instructions. Doctor doesn't come in until about 3. All appointments Are at 2.

Posted on August 14th, 2013

He is an understanding doctor, willing to discuss treatment plans and expenses. This is important to me because I do not have insurance.

finding a new doctor

Posted on May 15th, 2013

I have been seeing The Dc for years, although I like him personaly, and he has been a good doc at times. He wants to see me every 3 weeks, will never give me refills. Been on prednisone for half my life and if I want a refill I have to go in every month, I have to have this medicine to survive. Every time I go in he takes viles of blood from me. I always make an appointment but feel lucky if I manage to get in and out within 3 hours. Cant take it anymore, searching for a new doctor. Also his staff is not the greatest, some of the nurses are really sweet some are just down right hateful

Love Dr. Nazari! DISLIKE waiting 2-3 hours in waiting room

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Dr. Nazari is the best doctor I've ever had! He is right on top of any illness/injury, and does not stop until the illness/injury is taken care of. I hate that the wait is so long in the waiting room, I've sat there over 3 hours many times, and when they book over 10 appointments for the same time slot, and there is only ONE doctor, that makes NO sense at all! First appointment of the day is best, go sign in, and leave.. come back and you still have to wait about an hour, but better than three. You will not regret going to Dr. Nazari!

waiting time

Posted on June 4th, 2012

3 hrs was the waiting time the two times I was there. The third time I asked for the first appt. and the waiting time was 2 hrs

long wait to be seen

Posted on December 16th, 2011

He is a very good DR. just way to much time waiting to be seen

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

My Doctor is a very careing Person. He Developes A great Doctor Patient relation. I would recomend my Doctor for anyone who needs professional medical care. He spends time with me to find out what i need medicaly. When he gets thru all of the i's have been dotted & all of the t's crossed. My well being is my doctors prioraty.

overall performance

Posted on August 14th, 2011

DR. NAZARI IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR. HE HAS SAVED MY LIFE 3 TIMES. HE HAS HAD STAFFING PROBLEMS OF THE LAST FOUR YEARS. THE STAFF HE HAS RIGHT NOW IS PRETTY GOOD. WAIT TIME FOR HIM IS EXTREME HIGH. BUT TO HIS DEFENSE, IF IT IS AN EMERGENCY YOU GO RIGHT IN. HE DOES NEED A TV IN THE WAITING ROOM. OH A LITTLE BIT OF ADVICE IF YOU CAN GO AT LEAST AN HOUR EARLY AND SIGN IN THEN LEAVE GO DO SOMETHING THEN COME BACK IN AN HOUR AND THEN YOUR WAIT IN THE WAITING ROOM WILL NOT BE THAT LONG.

Worst wait time, rude staff, decent doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2010

Dr. Nazari was my doctor for many years. He accurately diagnosed many problems, and got me the right treatments. However, his staff was rude and unprofessional (one of the nurses one time was either sick, drunk, or both!), and his wait time was the worst. I would usually wait at least one hour in the waiting room, and another hour (sometimes two!) in the examination room.

Absolutely dislike this doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2008

Injured at work so using workman's comp and he wants to see me every 3 days to do nothing. In my opinion he is not a good doctor. I have to tell him the treatment I think I need in order for him to do it. I tell him Im in pain and he laughs. Save yourself some grief and dont go there