Dr. Fariborz Nobandegani Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Fariborz Nobandegani?

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Heartless money hungry, arrogant , rude , demanding, misleading. I was told they take my insurance and they would take whatever the insurance pays and then i was hit with a $5000 bill and threatened to be sent to collections. Very rude Dr. Great staff but he treats them poorly! After my surgery he insisted i was acting like a baby and needed to toughen up and lose weight. I also witnessed him flirting with a patient. He also made an insulting comment about Russians. When i was in the waiting room I had a conversation with a woman whom lost feeling to her hand after surgery and he was not very nice to her either.

Posted on September 10th, 2010

I had a superb experience. He is extremely skilled and knowledgeable. He saved my life when others told me they could not help me.

COVERUP

Posted on October 8th, 2008

i HAD SURGERY2 YEARS AGO, HE REFUSED TO TELL ME ABOUT COMPLICATIONS I EXPERIENCED AFTER SURGERY....

Posted on February 4th, 2016