Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farid B Amin
Dr. Farid B Amin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD, with another office in Towson, MD. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Amin is affiliated with Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Farid B Amin has 2 locations
6701 N Charles St Ste 4226
Towson, MD 21204
Book Online Now
Dr. Farid B Amin has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Farid B Amin has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Farid B Amin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Farid B Amin - Posted on January 28th, 2014
Dr. Amin was very thorough. He asked and answered many questions, very patient. I like the fact that he answered every question honestly and in terms we could understand. I highly recommend him.
TO THE POINT
Self-verified patient of Dr. Farid B Amin - Posted on December 21st, 2011
I'm woke up from surgery
Self-verified patient of Dr. Farid B Amin - Posted on January 19th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Farid B Amin - Posted on November 18th, 2009
This doctor could use some training in how to treat people. I would not recommend this physician although the staff was nice. He could use a breath mint if he knows he's coming in contact with people. His responses are curt, and appears to have very little concern. Other than that I survived.
Dr. Amin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Farid B Amin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Farid B Amin's office for more information.
6701 N Charles St Towson, MD : (443) 849-2202
6701 N Charles St Ste 4226 Towson, MD 21204
Locations & Directions
Dr. Farid B Amin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Towson, MD.