Dr. Farid A Hakim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farid A Hakim?

He answers all of your questions thoroughly and in a manner a layman can understand. He has a terrific bedside manner and a great sense of humor. He was willing to take on a difficult situation that other surgeons would not.

THE VERY BEST

I did not have surgery with Dr Hakim but I felt like he was the only one who understood what was happening with my hip issues. I felt like he listened, gave me his full attention, and never pressured me as far as treatment was concerned. He is smart , attentive, and caring.

Patient

Dr Hakim is a wonderful doctor and surgeon

38 yr old Slipped capital Femoral Epiphysis survivor

I am a 38 yr. old female survivor of SCFE. Suffering 26yrs of debilitating unimaginable pain. I have been to numerous Dr.'s who before even talking to me looked at my x-ray and said I'm sorry I cant help you, you will have to live in pain. When you have orthopedic surgery as a kid, as an adult no Dr. will touch you. This is due to the possible complexity of issues that can develop over time. I got to the point I could no longer walk due to every steep causing sharp groin pain. I didn't expect much when I walked in to Dr. Hakim's office. He took one look at the x-ray and he said I can see several issues ordered MRI with contrast to make sure. From that he discovered I had a labral, tear, and impingement. He did an arthroscopic surgery of my left hip. He scheduled extra time for the surgery because he wanted to make sure he had extra time. He has a gentle kind and compassionate bedside manner and a sense of humor. He did a wonderful job answered all my questions. Was very thorough and caring and concerned about how I was healing and my pain how I was doing. He was open and honest about the procedure, that it wouldn't solve the arthritis pain he found and cleaned out but it would elevate the other pain. He also explained that this was not an overnight process it would take 3 or 4 months and physical therapy. Dr. Hakim was so amazing and caring that 3 months later as soon as my insurance would allow I got the exact same procedure done on my right hip ad I bounced back even quicker. If you are suffering from Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis in any way Dr. Hakim is the Dr. you want hands down he is simply the best.

Doctor review

I had a great experience with Dr hakim. He is very knowledgeable and he was available to answer all my questions

found him intelligent & kind

He knows what he is talking about. Took time to listen, did not rush me, waited for my husband & I to be finished with questions etc before ending appt, saw him a couple of times. Explanation of issues excellent! Person who left comment about long wait time should figure out by other commentors that taking all the time each patient needs, TAKES TIME, if he could get ppl in every 5 mins that would be a bad thing! Im grateful for his attention to my issues and concerns! :)

He is the kindest most understanding doctor. He repaired my broken right wrist one year. The next year I broke the other one. Skipped ER and went to his office they worked me in quickly. Due to special needs child at home he did my surgery that afternoon. His staff had to work miracles along with him to make it happen at 5:30pm. Staff us awesome I will never see anyone but him.

Had knee surgery to clean up meniscus. The pain was minimal and surgery/recovery was very quick. Overall, the communication I received from Dr Hakim was spot on. Overall the entire process far surpassed my expectations. I would highly recommend Dr Hakim.

Dr. Hakim is the best ortho doc in Jacksonville! He also has convenient office locations and a friendly staff.

Great Surgeon

As an ex athlete I had a lot of procedures and surgeries by Doctor Hakim. Thanks to him and his professional staff, I feel as good as possible!!! God Bless

Great Doctor

As an ex pro athlete I had a lot of surgeries and thanks to Doctor Hakim I feel like new!!!! Thank you and your professional staff. God Bless