Dr. Farid Manshadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farid Manshadi?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Patient

Posted on May 9th, 2016

He was rude too me. Never met this man until i was in the hospital. He didn't want to help me at all, but sure didnt mind billing my insurance. He basically tossed me out the hospital. Without instruction nor a care in a world.

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Always very thorough and listens well

patient

Posted on March 17th, 2013

M.I.E

Posted on March 12th, 2013

All i can say is wow , great person that i felt like i was a true patient. He went threw a very detail exam and looked at all angles of things . Ask alot of questions and took his time to make sure everything was correct . The last doc i had just took 15 min and made me feel worthless on his rating , but Mr.Manshadi to pic and even measured and looked at the area were the other one didnt , So hats off to you for your practice . thxs again ..

Most caring

Posted on February 9th, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Manshadi for 19 years, if you are lookng for an excellent caring physician, Dr. Manshadi is the #1, I will not go to or even consider a different physician. Thank you Dr. Manshad i

Misleading and unhelpful

Posted on November 12th, 2008

My general practitioner wrote an order for Dr. Manshadi to administer occipital nerve block injections for my chronic migraine headaches. I have had these injections in the past and they have proven most helpful. He was very reluctant on giving the shots, stating he didn't think they would work. I responded by telling him about my successful history of these injections. He agreed and administered the injections, except i found out later he had actually given me a placebo to "shut me up". I was in the ER three times that month for severe and debilitating migraine headaches.

Doctor's Response

I would appreciate that you would accurately document the facts before making accusations. If you had bothered to ask for the documentation from your visit you would in fact have seen that you did in fact get the real medication in the injection that you got in this office. I do not give placebo injections ever. You did not follow through with my recommendations for therapy to correct the problem of your poor neck posture and I did indicate to you that the proper therapy would give you a much longer pain relief, sometimes for good. I am sorry that the injection did not help, but I do not appreciate the negative comments about my practice if you chose not to follow my recommendations. I wish you luck in getting help for your condition.

Posted on September 28th, 2017