Dr. Farid Nasser Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Farid Nasser?

Posted on October 26th, 2016

He's straight to the point. One of the sweetest physicians you can meet. If he can help he will be direct about it.

Mr

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

He really is incompetent and this is the only thing in this world that I can say with surety!He experimented with my skin with his overly priced products and didn't even touch me.When I complained, he said ok lets try something else?.Are you serious you moron.Who gave you the license to waste people's time and hope?

Terrible

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Terrible Dr he shouldn't have a license. Doesn't listen or look at patients complaints .Wouldn't take my animals to see him

Great

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Went in for skin rash

Posted on December 4th, 2014

Went in with low expectations of geting acctual help but I was atleast hoping to get an explanations of what's happening. Doctor came In with no sign of compassion didn't care at all and I felt as if he was rushing me out the door with no help...terrible doctor I wouldn't waste my time if I was you

Not satisfied

Posted on January 26th, 2014

I went to his office a few times about my acne and the blemishes on my face, back and chest and he barely even looked at me. He told me that my acne wasn't bad and wrote out a prescription for a $100 cream that turned my entire face red and itchy. He never even asked me any questions or did any tests so how could he know what type of cream to prescribe? During my follow- up appointment I told him that I stopped using the cream and he told me to keep using it because it was just doing it's job, I had to force him to prescribe something different!!! I'm finding another dermatologist that will get to the root of the problem.

Father

Posted on January 11th, 2014

Took my son for minor skin rash , made me schedule 6 appointments -- no results.

Patient

Posted on January 11th, 2014

Worst dr & staff ever

Never again!

Posted on October 16th, 2013

I went there for my psoriasis, he did nothing for me , not even look at it . It was a waist of my time and money , now i have to start over looking for a Dr. who will actually treat me. Would not send anyone to him . I have psoriasis on my head, arms and leg's , he did not even take a peek, save your time and money.

the best of the best

Posted on August 13th, 2013

This is the best Dr. I have ever met, the nicest, courteous, and everything we wish a Dr. would be with us, and his stuff are the friendliest stuff I have ever met. And it does help that his office is the cleanest and always has a great scent, I recommended him to everyone I know. If there were more stars to give him, I would of giving him triple.

The best of the best!!!!

Posted on July 12th, 2012

He's amazing. One of the nicest drs I'v ever had. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone. Couldnt ask for a better dermatologist. He's quick, nice to talk to you and of course cares about his patients .

Posted on May 17th, 2012

He is a great Doctor! I recommend him to everyone!