Dr. Farid Shahkoohi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farid Shahkoohi?

Loooong wait

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Doctor is okay, if you can wait long enough to see him. I've been several times in the past 3 months and have always waited at least 2 hours to see the doctor

perfect!

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr Farid Shahkoohi MD has treated me well for over a decade

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Dr Shahkoohi always performed thorough checkups and follow-ups for my spouse, siblings, and I. He does a thorough investigation and only prescribes treatment if actually needed. He even took me in when I lost my insurance when I lost my job and helped me through a rough time in my life. I highly recommend him.

Will NOT come back again!

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Dr. Shahkoohi is a wonderful diagnostician however, he notoriously runs about 2 hours behind schedule. Majority of his staff is extremely rude and exaggerate how short the wait is. My time is just as valuable as the doctors. No human being is that irreplaceable that I would wait 2 hours for them again!

Is he serious!

Posted on December 6th, 2015

I am a fairly new patient of this doctor. After waiting for over an hour and a half to see him on both occasions, he hardly has the time to spend with you. I have called his less than polite staff twice and the doctor has not returned my calls!!!! In fact, the receptionists are downright RUDE

Selfless, Smart, Efficient

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr Shahkoohi has been my primary care procider for years. Unlike other contemporary physicians, he still takes the time to take a thorough history at each of my checkups. He doesn't solely rely on diagnostic tests, but actually does a thorough physical as well as provide references for me to read up on my condition. He also does not require me to come into his clinic for minor things, and provides me with information over the phone or refills my medication automatically. There was a period in my life when times were tough and I was unable to afford health insurance. Dr Shahkoohi treated me for at least 2 years without any payment and even provided me with prescription samples when I wasn't able to afford them on my own. He truly is one of those people out there who is willing to help others even at his own expense.

Doctor we have seen

Posted on December 7th, 2014

My Internist for several years Excellent Doctor and Person,and hiy it right all the time. Well worth the wait

Excellent Clinician

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Dr. Shahkoohi listened to all I had to say without interruption or making me feel rushed like some other physicians. His diagnoses were spot on and he would return phone calls promptly. I would definitely return to him and recommend him to all.

Posted on October 5th, 2009

Always distracted and too many patients waiting in various examining rooms. Someone ought to organize his schedule. Wait times are the worst I've ever experienced in any doctor's office.

Posted on October 10th, 2017