Dr. Farinna Willis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farinna Willis?

My OB

Posted on September 20th, 2014

Dr.Willis is a Excellent Doctor she delivered both of my children. She's very professional, compassionate, and very knowledgeable of her field. I would recommend Dr.Willis to anyone looking for great OB care.

Treat her patient and staff like the world belongs to her.

Posted on July 20th, 2013

I visit Dr. Willis for some time now and never seen all the bad changes that I have seen lately in her office. Dr. Willis front office staff was very nice and respectful. The new manager was very helpful and always smiling. However Dr. Willis talk to the in front of the patients as if they are very dumb. Her bed side manners is very poor and she needs to try and be more friendly. I requested my records and the manager call and ask was there a problem, I explain to her that Dr Willis was not friendly and I had never seen her in this manner before she Dr Willis is so unprofessional that's why I am leaving. I pray that Dr Willis will learn to respect her staff and change her ways!

Over all good

Posted on February 20th, 2013

I enjoyed Dr. Willis. She knew that I didn't know the first thing about having a baby. She talked me through every thing. I really could tell she cared about me. I came to her office at five months pregnant and she didn't treat me like I was stupid for waiting so long to see a doctor. Instead she caught me up on every thing that I had missed. A lot of blood work ect. I loved her and I will be going back for my next child. My only complaint is her staff they can be rude and they will talk to you as if you are ignorant. That made me uncomfortable but I'm glad I didn't leave. She needs friendlier staff people that reflect her.

My Dr

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Overall Dr. Willis is a good Dr

Professional Mom to Be

Posted on November 4th, 2011

This was the worst experience and it was in relation to my pregnancy. I traveled for work & would take days off for my doctor visits. On several occasions the office had no record of my appt. or even who I was! I have a special pregnancy & had to be tested for something which was only available during specific weeks of my pregnancy. This office made me miss my appt. with the specialist bc their office failed to send over the paper work! On another occasion I came to the office for my scheduled appt. only to wait for literally 3 hours in the lobby. On this visit the doctor apologized stating that the new computer system was causing office problems. I finally wondered if they could care for My UNBORN CHILD?So I called to cancel my upcoming appt., and of course the office told me that they did not have my appt. on schedule .If you are someone that does not have a scheduled to keep, & doesnt mind missing important milestones of your pregnancy then this Dr. is for you.

Bad experiences

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Willis was very poor. I have gone to her for a while, and always felt that she wasn't as friendly as I would have liked; however, it wasn't until I became pregnant that she and her ways became unbearable. I noticed that she was always very negative, not motivating, and had a strange way of doing things. She always had something negative to say about my weight gain, and never really made me feel comfortable talking to her about anything. I changed doctors and noticed that he was the TOTAL opposite. She always rushed when we were in the room together, and basically drained the excitement of my very first pregnancy from me. She never asked me if I had questions or discussed the basics with me as my new doctor did at my very first appt. I dreaded going to the doctor instead of being excited. I stuck it out for as long as I could but grew tired of her around my 6th month. She's not friendly and has poor beside manner. It's different when you see a doctor once a year vs. all the time while pregnant. She doesn't come across as a people person, and I figure maybe she'd be a better research doctor or doing something behind the scenes.

Posted on May 12th, 2016