Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Faris P Atchoo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Faris P Atchoo has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Faris P Atchoo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Faris P Atchoo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I have been a patient of Dr. Atchoo for several years and I can say only good things about him. He is the most patient and caring doctor I ever had. He is up on all the latest medical treatments and medications and follows up on tests faster than any doctor i'veever known. His staff is very friendly especially his nurse Nicole. She makes you feel so comfortable that you tend to forget you're in a doctors office.By the way if you have a problem they always find a way to get you in to see the doctor instead of waiting for the next available appointment.
listens to patients, then orders what pt. was just complaining caused severe pain.Keeps an eye on pts.for a couple wks.then instead of ordering a change in medication or hospitalization he sends them home.He adds incorrect information in pt. chart and later it will say the totally oppisite.He also adds things like other family members requested an increase in this med or that med and it never happened.The family member is reading this info and saying NOT never happened.Medications get screwed up from hospital to rehab to home,the doctor never noticed.The spouse did after the pt.came home and the spouse looked through the paperwork.Word to the wise check your loved ones chart,make sure the dosing is correct along with the meds.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
27 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Faris P Atchoo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Faris P Atchoo in this video.
Dr. Faris P Atchoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.