Dr. Farly Sejour Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Farly Sejour?

Most Compassionate Dr!

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Went to Dr. Sejour for my third pregnancy. Scheduling appointments was always a breeze. They often fit me in whenever I could make it there with my hectic schedule. The entire staff was amazing and friendly. Dr. Sejour ensured every question was answered and I never felt rushed or unheard. He often personally called to speak to me if I had any problems or concerns instead of a nurse calling. He made sure my husband was always included.He likes to err on the side of caution, and ensured that he covered all bases throughout the entire pregnancy and postpartum. He is by far the most friendly and compassionate doctor I have ever had. You can tell he genuinely cares for his patients . There were a couple of times where the wait was a bit longer, but I realized during my delivery that is because has his own practice and treats each patient as if they are his only patient when he is with them. He was such a great support system and coach throughout my more difficult delivery . He did not rush the delivery, he took it slow to ensure safe passage for both the baby and I, thus preventing any tearing or even lacerations for myself. He also prescribed a date night for my husband and I to be completed before my 6 week follow up to ensure we had some time together and told my husband I was to have one hour a week to myself and said it was non negotiable, that I needed it. Could not sing the entire Solace womens care praises enough!!!

Dr. Sejour

Posted on August 17th, 2017

I have never had a male obgyn before dr. Sejour. So I was kind of weary at my first appt. but he always went out of his way to make me feel comfortable, and took time to answer any of mine and my husbands questions or concerns. With this being my first pregnancy I had many. When it came time to deliver the man was a godsend. At one point I had trouble pushing cause I was so mesmerized watching him work. I adore dr sejour and I will always use his office, and I will refer him every chance I get!

Professional, knowledgeable, with incredible bedside manor.

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Dr. Sejour is by far the best doctor I have ever had, of any specialty. He and his office staff, from the receptionist to the nurses are incredible. You're always warmly greeted, and treated with absolute respect and dignity. Dr. Sejour is thorough, patient with all of your questions, and very professional. I would recommend this practice to anybody seeking a new OBYGYN, you will not be disappointed.

Exceptional!

Posted on January 30th, 2017

We had the most wonderful experience delivering our first baby with Dr. Sejour! From our first sonogram all the way to the delivery and check out from the hospital, Dr. Sejour did an exceptional job taking care of us and making sure that our experience was great and what we had dreamed of! We love Dr. Sejour for his extreme compassion for his clients, his patience, and of course his humor too! Looking forward to continuing to grow our family with Dr. Sejour in the future! :)

Second child

Posted on November 21st, 2016

I love this place! Dr. Sejour and the staff are all wonderful. Everything is always clean. They work with you on scheduling. I just had my second child a month ago and I could not be happier with the last 9 months. He really cares about my well being; emotionally, physically and spiritually. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Posted on November 12th, 2016

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Sejour and his staff. He is a wonderful doctor who is caring, professional, and knowledgeable. He helps ease fears and worries throughout a pregnancy and during delivery. He truly cares about his patients and their well-being. His staff takes the time to get to know you on a first-name basis and they never hesitate to help. I had a wonderful experience and highly recommend Dr. Sejour.

Posted on November 5th, 2016

The most caring doctor I've ever had. I had the best care possible throughout my pregnancy and postpartum with two of my babies. Also his nurse Dulce is super sweet and the office is very beautiful.

Posted on August 24th, 2016

. Dr Sejour was very tentative and cares about your well being. Checked up on me day of surgery after I left. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!

Posted on August 4th, 2016

my complete trust in him for my health and that of my baby’s. Delivering can be a scary time, thus it is pivotal to have a physician like Dr. Sejour, who is competent, friendly and professional. We delivered without any significant problems and are now enjoying a healthy, beautiful son. Truly, I believe God brought me to find Dr. Sejour and his wonderful clinic staff. They are an amazing treasure to the Conroe and Woodlands community.

Posted on July 10th, 2016

He is a GREAT doctor. Takes the time and effort to know his patients. He makes you feel comfortable and explains medical conditions very well. Thanks Dr. Sejour!

Dr. Sejour

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

After my first visit with Dr. Sejour I knew I had found someone who wanted to give me the best care possible. I came to him with more than one issue, and he was able to figure out how to best diagnose me and where to start. I am looking forward to my next visit with him and highly recommend him.

Amazing

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Dr. Farley and his office staff is amazing. Truly a great experience throughout pregnancy, labor/delivery and postpartum.