Dr. Farnaz N Moazzam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farnaz N Moazzam?

A truly caring Doctor

I am a 51 yr old woman who has never been in a hospital for treatment in my life. Dr Nani eased all my worries and was very profession and straight to the point. I loved how her total focus was me and my concerns. Each time she came into my room all nurses knew to shut off any distractions so that I or my loved one would have her full attention. I respect her for that. She explained to me in real life situations instead of all these medical words that only the medical profession would know. I feel so blesses the Dr Nani was my Doctor and I would recommend her to everyone. She is truly an angel that I will always be grateful to for basically saving my life without any surgery.

Dr. Moazzam performed a lumpectomy on me and after arriving home, I started to bleed internally with my breast swelling with blood. My husband called Dr. Moazzam and she said to meet her at the hospital. When we arrived we were told that Dr. Moazzam left instructions not to treat me until she arrived. Dr. Moazzam took 1 1/2 hours to arrive. Before that time the blood had collected under my arm and around to my back eventually bursting through the gauze and bandage. The nurses made the decision to have me prepped for surgery even though Dr. Moazzam had not arrived. When Dr. Moazzam finally did show up I asked her where she had been and she replied, "At home where I was suppose to be." She could not find a sitter for her child. She was rude and arrogant. She left me at the hospital to bleed out. The next day she tried to blame the bleeding on some supplements that I take even though this had been reviewed before surgery. Nice.

What a great doctor!!!

I was very surprised about how easy Dr. Moazzam made me feel talking about my problem and surgery. She is very caring and compassionate and very easy to relate to. I would have her do surgery for me again any time, however, hopefully, I will never need again!!!

patient

Wonderful Doc!!! Love Her!