Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farouk Salahi
Dr. Farouk Salahi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn Hills, MI, with other offices in Rochester, MI and Rochester Hills, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Salahi is affiliated with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and Sinai-Grace Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Farouk Salahi has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Salahi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
39 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Farouk Salahi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Farouk Salahi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn Hills, MI.