Dr. Farozan Islam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farozan Islam?

Posted on January 13th, 2016

I would give the Doctor and therapists a good rating, but dealing with the person who does insurance for Oakbrook Behavioral was ridiculous. I have never been treated as disrespectful as I was with them. Obviously, money is more important than care even if you have insurance but have changed insurance that is not in network and have always paid previous balances. So if they do not accept your insurance or if it takes awhile to get payment from the insurance company forget about them working with you.

Posted on April 25th, 2009

Being a male, I was a little apprehensive about going to a female doctor, but I am very glad I decided to see her. She has helped a lot and is very kind and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her.

Adult ADHD