3.8

Have you seen Dr. Farr Nezhat?

Ovarian Cancer Stage III

He saved my life. I am a patient from the da Vinci Robotic laparoscopic surgery in 2011. My disease was advanced. I am 7 years NED. I write this with some reservation because we know how filthy this disease is but.....Dr. Nezhat needed to know I'm still alive. Laurie J. Dean

Great surgeon

Dr Nezhat is a great surgeon. I had surgery two weeks ago to remove endometriosis. Right after the surgery I had minimal pain and was able to return to work after a week. I work in a school and have to walk up and down stairs often and I felt fine. Not only is he a great surgeon but he is very caring and patient. I highly recommend him.

the best of the best

golden hands. after years of excruciating endo pain, the laparoscopic procedure he performed ended it all. The recovery was 2 days with tiny scars. Phenomenal surgeon, great bedside manners. truly best of the best

Dr. Farr Nezhat has been my dr/surgeon for almost 20 yrs, for endometriosis. After three lap surgeries for endo and one full hysterectomy, I can honestly say that Dr. Nezhat has been my savior from the pain of this illness. I trust him completely, and have consistently been treated with superior expertise, experience, skill, and compassion. He is one of a kind, and I will forever be grateful for the relief he has given me from this awful illness.

Changed our life!

Dr. Nezhat is amazing! He did a surgery on me that was literally life changing! He gave us hope when there was none. He repaired the damage done by another surgeon and gave us the chance to have another baby when there was no chance. We are now expecting! He has kept an eye on my care even months beyond his surgery and he was one of the first people I needed to call and share our joyous news with. Dr. Nezhat is one of the most skilled surgeons worldwide. I trust him with my life!

Excellent doctor

BEST DOCTOR

This doctor is very caring it not only about money, when I was in severe pain and did not have proper insurance he helped me. The best part about him he is a very knowledgeable doctor especially with endometrosis. I had a doctor who did surgery on me before and two years problem recurred because he did not have knowledge about endo. He open me then closed me up because he did not know what to do. This doctor is an expert on this. He did it through surgery my navel and I did not have any complications. I was in and out hospital. Finally my endometrosis was taken care of. I love him and recommend him to all you people who suffering, He is also the best in oncology!

Complications are a possibility what happens if...

Dr Nezhat was highly recommended as the doctor to see if gyn surgery is a possibility. Initially he was charming, knowledgable, patient and thorough. But, the moment things began to get complicated he was just the opposite. Uncommunicative, dismissive, irritable. There are other highly qualified experts in this area to chose from that will not look away when you need them the most. I began to type a synapsis of my experiences with Dr Nezat but it became too long. Please ask the hard questions pertaining to potential complications, post op plan of care, how long he will follow your vase, who else does he work with if necessary?

Dr.Nezhat Gave Me My Life Back

I am 23 years old, diagnosed with endometriosis at 16yrs old, after two surgeries my endometriosis was back and this time the worse I have ever experienced, extreme pain , weight loss, throwing up , barley was functioning on a daily basis. I saw 11 OBGYNS before getting referred to Dr.Nezhat my first visit I barley made it there I was in the hospital the night before from the pain, he did a exam and he said we are doing surgery , he had scheduled within a week. I cried my hole ride home thanking god for finally putting me in the hands of a Doctor that was going to get this disease out of my body, after surgery I have gained 8 pounds back, can eat food again, I barley have any menstruation pain, not to mention not any pain on a daily basis for the endometriosis. I am so thankful for Dr.Nezhat and his staff , and for how much time he has put into studying endometriosis, as well as running a walk for those who suffer. Its such a relieving feeling to walk into a office where the Doctor actually studies your disease and understands it , and actually understands how it is affecting you.

Dr. Nezhat saved my life some 6 years ago. I had ovarian cancer stage 3C, and after 9 hours of surgery he cleaned me out but good. His bedside manner is impeccable, a little hard to understand, but one thing is for sure.....HE REALLY CARES. And yes I would and do recommend Dr. Nezhat and always will. Thanks Dr. Nezhat

Get a second opinion!

An amazing Doctor!

I will forever be grateful to Dr. Farr, a brilliant down to earth Doctor with an artists hands. 14 years ago my wife and I tried to start a family, and we couldnt. We found out that my wife had Dermoid Cysts the size of a 2 golf balls in each one of her ovaries. Dr, Farr immediately took care of that. The surgery was recorded and when I watched the tape later, I was amazed at the magic he performed. Using lathroscopic surgery he was able to cut open the ovaries, scrape and remove the cysts and saw it all back. We were told that any doctor seeing what my wife had in her ovaries would have cut them off. In less than a year later my wife got pregnant with our first child. We now have 3 beautiful children. 13 years later when I think back at the people who had the most profound impact on my life, Dr. Farr is one of them.

Dr. Farr Nezhat is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lynbrook, NY.