New dr

Granddaughter was changing doctors and nervous, dr Silverman was great! Put her at ease and answered every question.

lazy and uninterested

I have had two office visits with this doctor, on my second visit i asked him for guidance on a medical condition that is not fully resolved. He turned to me and said which specialist do you want to see, i am seeing doctor silverman for his opinion not mine. I also provided him with copies of my medical history on a prior visit, and from his questions i know he never reviewed the documents. Its been an absolute waste of time seeing him.

lazy and uninterested

I am a new patient have had a couple of visits, first of all the staff do not know how to speak to patients they have an attitude and act like they are doing you a favor. They need to wake up and treat patients with respect. But i suppose management lets them get away with their behavior. For the doctor he has not reviewed my records i brought him to figure out which specialist i should be sent to. The doctor asked me where do i want to go, what am i paying him for just a referral of where i think i should go, no im paying for medical advise but not getting it. He seems uninterested in helping me, but im sure he is interested in billing my insurance.

Dr. Farrel K Silverman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stratford, NJ.