- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farrokh R Farrokhi MD
Dr. Farrokh R Farrokhi, MD is a doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA( and 3 other locations). They have 22 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurological Surgery.
Dr. Farrokh R Farrokhi has 5 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Farrokh R Farrokhi has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Farrokh R Farrokhi has the following 11 expertise
- Parkinson Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Farrokh R Farrokhi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Farrokh R Farrokhi
Dr. Farrokhi graduated from the Baylor College of Medicine in 1998. Dr. Farrokhi works in Seattle, WA and 4 other locations and specializes in Neurological Surgery. Dr. Farrokhi is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center.