Dr. Farrukh Anwer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farrukh Anwer?

Dr Anwer is the best pediatrician, there's no comparison.

Dr Anwer is the best pediatrician! I have 2 children and he has always been there for us with all of their medical needs. He has gone above and beyond for my children and I know he does this for every child. He cares so much about our children and his patients and it just shows every time we see him. I could never thank him enough for how wonderful he is and how grateful I am to him for helping keep my kids healthy. I tell everyone how wonderful he is. I have never met a more kind, caring and helpful person. Thank you so much Dr Anwer!

Parent of Multiple Special Needs Children

I can not say enough great things about Dr. Anwer and recommend him to everyone I know. He is a very quiet and mild mannered man, but when your child is sick he will go above and beyond to treat and advocate for them. When he doesn't have an answer, he's very quick to refer you to someone who will have one. The thing that is most memorable for me, is when he would call our home about every couple of weeks to check and see how our very sick son was doing. .

Best pediatrician I have met in a long time. I have a child with multiple disabilites and Dr.Anwer has been his MD since the age of 2. I would recommend him to any family and friends. Nurse Kathy is great also.