Dr. Farrukh Bhatti Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Farrukh Bhatti?

Posted on March 1st, 2014

I love his appointment times. He has appointments in the evenings/early nights. He failed to tell me that he does not write scripts for benzodiazepines at all until about my 5th appointment with him. I told him during my first appointment that I take a benzodiazepine! If he would have told me that during my first appointment I would have changed doctors, and not wasted my energy, money, and trust on a doctor that does not work with all my needs Also, he does not spend enough time with patients. One time I spent just 10min. with him, yet I still had to pay the normal price for an appointment that should have lasted about 30min. His office staff is not mean; however they still need to get some things in order. Overall, he is personable and smiles.

Patient

Posted on October 31st, 2013

I would not choose this doctor again. He was rude and did not listen to anything I said. He made me feel like everything I was going through was wrong . No bedside manner at all just rude and condescending. This does not help with mental illness or depression when you feel worse when you left than when you came in .

Sincere, caring, calm, and knowledgable!

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Dr. Bhatti is truly a gem! He listens intently and understands situations and just doesn't prescribe to prescribe! He is extremely knowledgable about different medications and makes sure what he prescribes is best for you! My daughter and I see him separately and we couldn't be happier!!

Posted on October 31st, 2017