Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farrukh Jawaid
Dr. Farrukh Jawaid, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in El Reno, OK and Columbia, MO . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jawaid is affiliated with Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center and FULTON MEDICAL CENTER. He speaks English.
Dr. Farrukh Jawaid has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
He is incompetent. Having received a report that my CEA was elevated (indicative of cancer 0he did not notify me until 7 months later-and probably wouldn't have told me but I had a routine appointment with him and he finally looked at my record. I had had two colon cancers before so would be considered high risk. aaaaaaaaahis routine examinations were sloppy and he always seemed bored. I'd stay away from this doctor.
Dr. Jawaid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
17 Years Experience
- Baqai Medical College
Dr. Farrukh Jawaid accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Farrukh Jawaid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.