Dr. Farrukh Qureshi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farrukh Qureshi?

Horrible Neurologist

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I went to see Dr. Qureshi for my chronic insomnia. All this physician does is throw medication at you. No real assessment was done at any of the appointments, does not listen to his patients. I am an RN and am very picky about the quality of care that I receive, as I care for patients everyday. This man has no bedside manner, and honestly should not be practicing modern medicine if all he is a pill pusher. Do not see the physician if you want an accurate assessment.

Never go here!

Posted on May 10th, 2016

No bed side manner! He is rude and just horrible!

Not sure he knows what he is doing

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Read the report the Dr wrote and was inaccurate to what was said. Wanted to speak, but he told me to stop and listen to him... Not sure he has any bedside amnnor that would make him relevant to what Im looking for

DO NOT GO THERE

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Place is horrible. Their admins should not be working in the medical fields. They are rude, heartless and dont care about anything.They give diabetics afternoon appoitments, requiring them to fast, then holding them in the waiting room for more than two hours. We told the admin my mom was going to pass out and she said "well, we'll get to her when its her turn" This stupid admin has no business working in the medical field. They dont know how a schedule works. They require you to be there no more than 30 min late or you will have to reschedule, but yet the doctor can be 2 hours late and now everyone fasting has to wait even longer to be seen. If possible to make a review and give you NO STARS I would because your a waste of office space.

Posted on September 13th, 2015

Very through in taking patient history. Very satisfied.

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Very knowledgeable doctor. Makes everything clear and to the point.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

First of all Dr. Qureshi was excellent and I recommend him. All of the other medical staff do a great job too. The problem is with his office and the billing staff. They Ignored the copay information on my insurance card and would not call as the card instructed on the back. "If you want to see the doctor your copay is $70.00" Eventually with the insurance company's help I was assured i would be given a credit. I got a bill instead. When I returned to discuss the bill the account was all $0.00. No credit no dept. Humana insurance did all they could but there is no longer any computer record. The Doctors are excellent but there computers are crooked. Just my experience.

Excellent neurologist!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Excellent doctor with a great bedside manner.

Not a good place to go to!

Posted on January 10th, 2015

The first visit was OK . The second had a different tone. My file was not up to date and this doctor had no idea of why I was there for, he was obviously reading the report on the spot! Questions were not welcome. The secretary was not helpful either not volunteering any info pertaining to follow up of my condition with other providers. This office is very slow in coordinating tests and appointments as well as communicating with others. Weeks even months seem to pass by with no relief in sight. A patient health should be of primary concern, this neurologist does not deliver. A sad thing to witness in our society more and more. Just go somewhere else.

Posted on February 4th, 2014

Worst doctor ever! So heartless and uncaring. He has horrible horrible bedside manner and does not care about his patients at all. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Finally!

Posted on October 28th, 2012

My family doctor had no answers for my constant migraines. Dr. Qureshi was friendly and attentive. The meds he gave me cut the migraines down to about 10% of their intensity and I have finally been able to live a normal life again.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I went there for dizziness and nausea, which I thought could be caused by a neck injury. My family doctor said I may have a pinched nerve in my neck that is responsible for my condition. Dr. Qureshi did all kinds of tests for my balance but never really examined my neck. A MRI was supposed to be done (I heard her saying that to the nurse, and she gave me a appointment card with that on it) but on my next visit I was told no MRI will be done. Instead the doctor told me I have migrenes which cause the nausea and dizziness. I tried to tell him that I don't have that, but he did not listen to me. He did not let me talk, kept cutting me off, and gave me a pain medication that said side effects are nausea and dizziness. I went back because the pills helped somewhat for the pain but my nausea and dizziness was worse, I could hardly leave the house. Now he put me on a antidepressant that can also be used for pain. It makes me very tired, to the point that I cannot function during the day. My neck injury was never checked out, and I did not get any help from this doctor.