Dr. Farshad Abir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farshad Abir?

I highly recommend Dr. Abir

I had a recurring problem that Dr. Abir focused on figuring out the solution to until it was completely taken care of. He was easy to talk to and focused on making me feel like his #1 priority. I would highly recommend him to anyone with colon/rectal issues.

I had a severe case of Diverticulitis which also included a fistula attached to my bladder. I was very blessed to have Dr. Abir perform my surgery, he removed my sigmoid colon and also repaired my bladder laparoscopically with only a 2" incision. while in the hospital Dr. Abir had visited me every morning and even checked in the afternoon one day. I was on my feet walking the next morning in hospital and released in 3 days. Every appointment I have had with Dr. Abir was ontime and I left very well informed. Most of the time I went with a list of questions which were usually answered before I even had an opportunity to ask. Very pleased with every aspect of the experience and would highly recomend Dr. Abir to anyone in need of Colorectal Surgery.

Perfection

Dr. Abir laprascopically removed a portion of my colon. Everything from the initial consultation through my discharge from the hospital was perfect. He is a smart, gifted surgeon with a great bedside manner. He has my highest commendation---truly.

Horrible experience. Would never go to him again or recommend him.

My pcp scheduled an urgent appointment with Dr Abir. He was going out of town but he saw me because I was in a lot of pain. Dr abir was kind and thorough. He took the time to explain everything n also scheduled a same day surgery with another physician.

Dr. Abir was very thorough, kind and precise. He had a good sense of humor and tried to take my mind off the unpleasant procedure. I'd highly recommend him.