Dr. Farshad Malekmehr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farshad Malekmehr?

So appreciative!

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Dr. Malekmehr, Greg and Margarita are an amazing team. Their timing, working together makes the process of being treated go so smoothly. I always feel like I'm in such good hands!

So appreciative!

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Great doctor and even better surgeon!

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Dr. Malekmehr is a great doctor. I recently encountered DVT and Dr. Malekmehr performed emergency surgery. I have absolutely no swelling in my leg and am progressing better than expected due to his excellent expertise and diligence. Dr. Malekmehr was not even on call when I went to the ER and yet he accepted my medical condition and performed last minute emergency surgery even though he was not on call. My leg was in extremely bad shape, it was looking to be amputated. Dr. Malekmehr took the time to come to my rescue and he completely saved my leg. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

Saved my husbands life!

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr. Malekmehr was highly recommended by several doctors. He is very professional & personable. Very easy to talk to. Answered all our questions & didn't leave room till we understood everything . Surgèry went well & we are very pleased!

Experience with Dr. Malekmehr

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I usually don't feel the need to type this type of review, but I feel grateful for my experience with Dr. Malekmehr. I was a lung cancer patient, and got lung surgery with Dr. Malekmehr. Not only was he successful in removing the lung cancer, but I was also very pleased with the doctor himself. He explained the procedure in great detail, so when it came time for the surgery, I fully trusted him. He was always on time, and always available when I needed to reach him. When we paged him, he immediately called back. I felt as though he truly cared about my well-being. He checked regularly on how I was feeling the days following the surgery. He visited me in my hospital room, and when I left the hospital, he called me daily. The surgery itself was a great success because it exceeded my expectations. I had a quicker recovery than expected. I was out of the hospital in only 2 days, and in about a week I was able to return to my daily routine. I was also very pleased by the scars left behind--not only were they very small incisions, but they're hardly noticeable. Before the surgery we had been considering several other doctors, but we are very happy to have chosen Dr. Malekmehr among other surgeons. If he has the time to take you for your next cardiovascular procedure, you'd be lucky.

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

The office staff and his assistants were very good.The Doctor was a caring and efficient. I had a leg surgery for Varicose veins and almost instantly the leg was better!!

Posted on September 6th, 2017