Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Farshid Y Araghizadeh has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Bowel Resection
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain
- Abdominal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I met Dr. A in emergency where I was diagnosed with a ruptured colon. Due to infection, surgery was five days later. During this time, Dr. A was informative about what was going on, comforting that the problem would be taken care of, and encouraging that I would be ok. Dr. A possesses the rare quality of being professional while having a caring attitude. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Araghizadeh as my doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
24 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Farshid Y Araghizadeh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Farshid Y Araghizadeh in this video.
Dr. Farshid Y Araghizadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.