4.7

Experienced and caring

I only wish I had found Dr. Rahbar sooner, I have paid thousands for some of the best doctors in the US but frankly many are pretty clueless. Dr. Rahbar brings a wealth of experience to each patient and is a very good detective. Extremely kind and gentle - and also humble, he does not try to brow beat his patients but really explains what is going on and is very thorough. Although a gastroenterologist he knows a lot more than his field specialty. Highly recommended - Rosanna

I travel from Miami Fl just to be treated by Dr. Rahbar

Iā€™m a physician, and I trust my health to Dr Rahbar. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. I recommend Dr Rahbar without reservations!

The best doctor I've ever met

He cured what 3 years of other doctors could not. Shortly after a flu shot, I suddenly became allergic to almost everything I ate. Eating out was impossible and I was down to basically boiled chicken, white rice, and lettuce that did not set something off. I had mouth sores, reflux, fatigue, itchy rashes, urinary incontinence -- you name it! Dr. Rahbar systematically eliminated one cause after the other and I kept getting better. After about 4 months of treatment, we had discovered what bothered me (wheat, soy, and MSG), healed my leaky and inflammed gut, and I can now live a normal life again and go out to restaurants, etc. All the food (other than those above) that I could not eat are back in my diet again -- nuts, fruit, tomatoes, etc. Dr. Rahbar saved my life.

Simply The BEST Dr. in the Country

Dr. Rahbar is Once in a Lifetime Doctor. Its no surprise he as gotten the Top Dr. Compassionate and many other Awards. He goes way above and beyond for his patients and his dedication and commitment is unmatched. My daughter has lyme disease, mold poisoning and many other issues. He looks to treat as many issues and symptoms as he can and get to to the source of her suffering. He is doing everything in his power to help her and is incredibly supportive to both of us. He gives us hope, strength, direction, and listens! He is extremely knowledgable and looks to stay on top of the latest, going to conferences. We have been to over 150 doctors in the last 7 years and Dr. Rahbar is a needle in a haystack, truly one in a million. He is the ONLY Dr. that has been there for my daughter 24/7 and has made already a huge difference in her life with his genuine ways. His office staff is also excellent with great attitudes and very competent and attentive. If there was an award for the Number One Gastroentrologist in the country, Dr. Rahbar would have it! He operates with the Heart and we are so lucky to have found him.

Dr. Farshid S Rahbar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.