Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Faryal U Baloch has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Showing 5 of 14
I brought my 17 years old daughter to the this unprofessional and she had IBS with her stomach then we would spent many visit in the ER so we were recommended to find a Rheumatology my daughter would complain of just aching joints backaches headaches tired all the time couldn't sleep at night this doctor ran some testes told us she were boardline arthritis nothing serious that I her mom were just need to let her grow up!!... it stress and this just all in her HEAD!!!!!!!!! MY DAUGHTER WERE A SENIOR A CHEERLEADER BRIGHT STUDENT THAT WER IN SO MUCH PAIN AND SHE SAID WE DIDNT NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT I WOULD NEVER RECOMMANDED THIS DOCTOR TO NOONE AND THEY NEVER CALL YOU BACK !!!!!! my daughter has FM her daughter primary doctor cross out all the i's and cross the t's and yes something is wrong she has chronic nerves disease and we finally got the help no thanks to this practice.
Would never go to this Doctor again!! Her English is not very good and I couldnât understand her. She got very rule and choppy when I would tell her I couldnât under stand her. She acted like I was a bother to her. She was sitting in front of me with her back toward me to write thing down on her papers and I had problems hearing her. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DROCTOR!!
I could not find another rheumatologist except for the one in Atlanta that did not want to treat my RA, so i drove all the way to Covington to see Dr. Baloch, one of the only other rheumatologists in the Atlanta area. I can tell you she was amazing! My RA is clearing up. I will recommend her to all my friends!
Dr. Baloch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Faryal U Baloch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEast Metro Rheumatology Llc, 1775 Access Rd Ste C, Covington, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Faryal U Baloch in this video.
Dr. Faryal U Baloch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, GA.