Dr. Faryar Moshtaghi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Faryar Moshtaghi?

HOMEMAKER

Posted on January 18th, 2011

I NEEDED EMERGENCY SURGERY FOR MY GALL BLADDER I WAS IN GREAT PAIN AND DR MOSHTAGHI CAME TO THE ER, DIAGNOSED ME AND DID MY SURGERY. I WAS ONLY IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A LITTLE MORE THAN A DAY. I HAD NO PROBLEMS AFTER AND WAS ABLE TO EAT WHATEVER I WANTED, NO PAIN. I AM SO GREATFUL TO HIM

Posted on May 14th, 2009

I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH DR. MOSHTAGHI AND HIS STAFF. I AM SO GLAD I DID NOT GO TO A LARGER HOSPITAL FOR TREATMENT.DR MOSHTAGHI IS JUST AS COMPETENT, IF NOT MORESO, AS THE SURGEONS AT THE JAMES.

Posted on November 29th, 2014