Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farzad Amiri MD
Dr. Farzad Amiri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV, with another office in Stamford, CT. His specialties include General Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Farzad Amiri has 2 locations
1600 Medical Center Dr
Huntington, WV 25701
Book Online Now
Dr. Farzad Amiri has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Farzad Amiri Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Farzad Amiri's office for more information.
1600 Medical Center Dr Huntington, WV 25701
30 Shelburne Rd Stamford, CT : (203) 276-7467
Locations & Directions
Dr. Farzad Amiri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.