Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Farzad Massoudi has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Farzad Massoudi has the following 14 expertise
- Wounds and Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Disorders
- Brain Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Brain Tumor
Dr. Farzad Massoudi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 239
I was shot in Las Vegas at the Route 91 Concert. I was shot near the left shoulder, have 20+pieces of shrapnel in my back and the bullet resting just above my spine at C7. I had 3 doctors tell me they were not going to remove the bullet. I got to Dr Massoudi through the referral of another doctor and he decided we should remove it. Luckily we did because I had not been feeling well and it turns out that the bullet was infected. I feel so much better now and I am grateful to Dr Massoudi for the fantastic care.
The entire staff is top notch, Shelly does a fantastic job. Dr. Massoudi did a great job taking care of my needs and setting me up for success for years to come!
I saw Dr. Massoudi 15 years ago for a bulging disc and he operated on me and had instant relief and was back to work in 2 days! I saw him again 6 weeks ago for fusion of 2 Vertebrae that again went perfect! I feel young again at 63 and would never go to someone different! I would give him 10 stars if I could!!!👍
I cannot say enough about Dr. Massoudi, his talent and his skill. Dr. Massoudi was recommended by several medical professionals and surgeons. I am two weeks out of surgery and walking better than I have in years. My recovery time was very brief, I am free from pain pills and was back to work in 12 days. It has been an amazing experience.
Dr Masoudi cared for my 83 year old mother. His care for her exceeded expectations, not only is he very skilled, he has a wonderful bedside manner. He took his time at every appointment, we never felt rushed, he explains everything in detail. He is very humble and kind, My mother has recovered fully and considers Dr M her miracle sent by God.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
27 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Farzad Massoudi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsOrange County Neurosurgical Associates, 23961 Calle De La Magdalena Ste 504, Laguna Hills, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Farzad Massoudi in this video.
Dr. Farzad Massoudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.