Dr. Farzad Massoudi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Farzad Massoudi?

Fantastic

I was shot in Las Vegas at the Route 91 Concert. I was shot near the left shoulder, have 20+pieces of shrapnel in my back and the bullet resting just above my spine at C7. I had 3 doctors tell me they were not going to remove the bullet. I got to Dr Massoudi through the referral of another doctor and he decided we should remove it. Luckily we did because I had not been feeling well and it turns out that the bullet was infected. I feel so much better now and I am grateful to Dr Massoudi for the fantastic care.

Great Dr.

The entire staff is top notch, Shelly does a fantastic job. Dr. Massoudi did a great job taking care of my needs and setting me up for success for years to come!

Back Fusion

I saw Dr. Massoudi 15 years ago for a bulging disc and he operated on me and had instant relief and was back to work in 2 days! I saw him again 6 weeks ago for fusion of 2 Vertebrae that again went perfect! I feel young again at 63 and would never go to someone different! I would give him 10 stars if I could!!!👍

Miraculous Results

I cannot say enough about Dr. Massoudi, his talent and his skill. Dr. Massoudi was recommended by several medical professionals and surgeons. I am two weeks out of surgery and walking better than I have in years. My recovery time was very brief, I am free from pain pills and was back to work in 12 days. It has been an amazing experience.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Masoudi cared for my 83 year old mother. His care for her exceeded expectations, not only is he very skilled, he has a wonderful bedside manner. He took his time at every appointment, we never felt rushed, he explains everything in detail. He is very humble and kind, My mother has recovered fully and considers Dr M her miracle sent by God.

Possibly the best doctor I've ever had

Dr. Massoudi performed spinal surgery on my for stenosis in my lumbar region. First and foremost, the surgery was 100% successful. That's the bottom line. I'm pleased to have no pain anymore and have my range of motion and mobility back. However, there are other things that are causing me to write a review. I'll start by saying his office is the best run I've ever seen. If you have an appt at 9am, you will be seen at 9am. No waiting. Had 6 office visits so far and waited 5 min for 1 of them and 0 min on the rest. I can't tell you how much that's appreciated. Additionally, the staff is cheerful, courteous and upbeat. This is really appreciated since I, like most patients, arrived there in pain. Massoudi is direct and to the point. But he's also very friendly, approachable and answered all my questions (and my wife's) thoroughly. I really like his bedside manner. Choosing a spinal surgeon is a highly important decision. I would highly recommend that you consider Dr. Massoudi if you find yourself in the same situation I did. As the title of my review says, possibly the best doctor I've ever had.

I feel great!

Dr. Massoudi is wonderful! I feel great!

80 years old... up & walking

My father is 80 years old and he had back pain, could hardly walk aside from walking bent over and ultimately would have been wheel chair bound eventually. Dr. Massoudi performed lower spinal back surgery and my father was walking the next day. Furthermore, following Dr. Massoudi's direction on recovery provided him with a quick recovery period of under 8 weeks and no pain medicine. We are so grateful to have found such a professional, EXPERIENCED, compassionate surgeon in Dr. Massoudi.

Wonderful experience

Dr. Massoudi was very warm, professional and skilled. I was amazed at how quickly I was moving without pain after Dr performed my surgery. I have been recommending him to anyone who is thinking about back surgery. In my opinion he is the best.

Radiculopathy, cervical region.

A five STAR neurosurgeon with a five STAR staff.

fantastic and skilled neurosurgeon!

Had back issues for 20+ years. Had surgey and am now 100%!

Dr. Farzad Massoudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.